One morning I decided that I wanted to learn a new thing every day. So I decided to share my experience with everyone.

Friday, July 6, 2007

My Two Cents

I’m sorry for yesterday’s absence, but I’m in some kind of rush at work. So today’s gonna be a quick one: Can a penny dropped from the top of a tall building kill a pedestrian?

A penny isn't the most aerodynamic of weapons. A combination of its shape and wind friction means that, tossed even from the 1,250-foot Empire State Building, it would travel fast enough merely to sting an unlucky pedestrian.


Most of the articles on these pages are taken from different site. Since I tend to strip the article to only keep the essential, I don’t use quote because it would (to keep it simple). Link to the used resources are kept in the link section. If you want to know the sources for any particular article, just ask the question in the comment form.